Online Application & Instructions
- The fee for the certification application is $50.00, payable by credit or debit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express) upon submission of the online application.
- Application items that you will need to prepare in advance to upload or attach to the application:
- Current photograph of yourself;
- Verification of Birthdate – you will need to upload a photocopy of a government issued ID that verifies birthdate (driver’s license/passport/etc.) or a copy of your birth certificate;
- CCCA Examination Completion Certificate from the Federation of Chiropractic Licensing Boards
- If applicable, you must provide official verification that your current practice privilege is in good standing as a CCCA or equivalent in another state or jurisdiction. You must direct the licensing board of that state to provide the ND Board of Chiropractic Examiners with a verification of your certification status. You may use this form or the state may send a letter. Please check with those licensing boards as there may be a fee to complete the verification.
- Once your application is submitted, you must complete a Criminal History Record Check. You will be mailed 2 fingerprint cards and an application, including the instructions for completing the Criminal History Record Check. On average, the processing time for the Criminal History Record check is two - four weeks. The Board may grant a temporary certification to an applicant who is waiting for a criminal history record check to be completed; this temporary certification expires automatically upon the applicant receiving a regular certification or being notified that the application has been denied.
Please proceed to the Online Application.
A paper application is available, upon request, from the Board office. Additional time should be considered for the administrative processing time for applications submitted by paper.