Continuing Education Requirements
- A Certified Chiropractic Clinical Assistant must obtain a minimum of six (6) hours of continuing education every two (2) years to maintain their certification.
- Proof of completion of the continuing education requirement is required to be submitted to the Board with the CCCA’s renewal application on the even number years after initially receiving their certification.
The current continuing education cycle (for all CCCA's) is: March 1, 2018 - March 1, 2020.
Continuing Education Programs:
The hours must be a program approved by:
- Providers of Approved Continuing Education (PACE);
- a seminar sponsored by the North Dakota Chiropractic Association (NDCA) and approved by the board;
- or a seminar approved for continuing education by another state’s board of chiropractic examiners or equivalent.