Continuing Education Requirements
- A Certified Chiropractic Clinical Assistant shall obtain three (3) hours of continuing education every year after the initial certification to renew their certification.
- This was updated/modified effective August 1, 2021 - Previously 6 hours every 2-years.
- The continuing education hours coordinate with the annual license renewal cycle. The hours must be completed between March 1st - March 1st annually.
- Certificates of completion or copies of official transcripts must be submitted to the Board.
- These are not required to come directly from the education sponsors. CCCA's may submit copies.
- License renewal will not be approved/finalized if the continuing education requirement has not been completed and verification received by the Board.
It is the CCCA's responsibility to submit completion verifications and/or transcripts to the board. Do not assume that the education provider will submit the records. CCCA's should also maintain a copy for their own records.
Continuing Education Programs:
The continuing education hours must be a program approved by:
- Providers of Approved Continuing Education (PACE);
- or a seminar approved for continuing education by another state’s board of chiropractic examiners or equivalent;
- or a seminar otherwise approved by the board.